Top Schools, Technology, Gadgets, Pinoy, Tech, pinoy blog, sss, tipidpc, cherry mobile phones, samsung corby pro, sss online inquiry, app store icon, globe call rates, smart call rates

Content feed Comments Feed

CALL CENTER HEALTH 101
We need to cure: ABSENTEEISM and TARDINESS
Dosage :A whole truth 3x a day
Absenteeism because of an emergency or health issue is accepted.
Just present a true and certified copy of a medical certificate. Late arrival due to traffic is not an excuse-leave 5 hours earlier if need be.
Remember guys that I am still a trainee.That means no work no pay for the 6 more months of probationary period
When you work in a call center evry minute counts.every minute is paid and being absent does not only leave you an unpaid day pay(a pay way above the minimum wage in a day) but you loose a lot of important information you need for the product
Those regular employees have the edge they could file it as a sick leave or as a a vacation leave but with 2 weeks prior notice.
I was absent last friday
It was a tough decision to make
But report to your superior or call for a notice 2 hours before your shift.
My middle son and my youngest boy was in high fever and vomitting
I left the house but there was something inside me ,more than a career urge,more than the fear of receiving a memo ,
IT WAS BEING A MOTHER and taking care of the kids that made me go back HOME or was i just PANICKING ? or maybe,i need a breather from a month long product training.NOSE BLEEEED? But it was through the kindness of my trainer that I was allowed to be absent the entire shift rather than doing a half day.
And through my colleagues that I review the module earlier the coming Monday.
See,it's not all career in the center-It's being a good provider and communicator thay make out of its agents
After all,the company subsidized the Health card (HMO) I used for the check up and laboratory exams of my 2 beastie boys....
The company may alsoo reimburse some expenses to some extent
Thank you
All ends well.

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails


Daily Sponsors

Archive