Top Schools, Technology, Gadgets, Pinoy, Tech, pinoy blog, sss, tipidpc, cherry mobile phones, samsung corby pro, sss online inquiry, app store icon, globe call rates, smart call rates

Content feed Comments Feed

"Hello MOTO:Motorola c261 for the tight budgetted and people who believes that Memories are meant to last ,no printiing and copying to be further done"

Let me talk about one gadget I can afford to carry along the long travel at EDSA amidst all polution, the snatchers and hold-upers This is the phone true to its essence of being mobile And the cellphone which I could gladly brag buying out of my call center salary.

My Motorola c261!!!

Other agents may be able to buy the fancy and higher versions of camera phone or video phone, blue tooth capable or with infrared and MP3 players Or what have you's with their 13th month pay or with all the niches in advertisements or whatever which way..

But for me, I bought the Motorola c261 in a very minimal budget from my Maternity Leave Subsidy .

It looks expensive but as much as PHP 3000,yes, you're reading it right,you could have a built in VGA camera phone.

My Three Beastie boys are the key contents of the picture folder and my Beastie 1 and 2 knows how to capture the moments of their ading or the yayas. My eldest even took a snapshot of the kid who kicked soil through his eyes. You see, he wanted me to confront that kid so now,seeing the picture, I know who to talk to and beat.Revenge!!!

Kidding aside,the pictures can be send through Multi Media Messaging Service (MMS). Texts with photos may be sent too.

The pictures may not be printed or saved in a memory card/chip, but you could send a PHP5 or so Most of the pictures can be downloaded and thus can be applied as your Wall paper or screen saver.

You can also do Instant Messaging (IM) via Wireless Village IM and chat with your friends or business partners in real time monitoring.

The Internet Access also is enableb through GPRS Class 8. Games can be downloaded as well as Polyphonic Ring tones

And when your hands are on the go, you can enable a speakerphone when you want to make a call Or when the Beasties want to talk to their Papa-in-Dreads all at the same time,,it makes it fun and loving to be all closer together. It's our own way of having a conference call.

The unit is so thin as the Razor and is rubberized. My youngest puts the unit in his mouth. Maybe he's thinking it's a popsicle or a slice of a pork chop. See how water and saliva proof it can be too?

The screen's wide and the the colors of the pictures are so vibrant. The back lights can be used as our home's flashlight during the night or when it is well charged during brown outs!

If need be,it can be a reflector when walking in dark places,like the moviehouse or when me and Husband- in- Dreads bring it to a concert to steal photos...Guards!!!

These phone comes in black casing only and has a flipping charger horns. Can you imagine what I mean?

Anyways,I said it once and I say it again, Indeed, Motorola c261 is for the tight budgetted and people who believes that Memories are meant to lasts, no printing and copying "

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails


Daily Sponsors

Archive